Finally I am back! I know blogmas was a flop. I’m sorry. I’ll do it next year! Well… probably not… But it wasn’t my fault! If you haven’t heard already my pupper ate my laptop. That age-old excuse. Like she literally tore off all the keys etc.. But its ok because it finally made me go out and buy a MacBook pro which I’ve always wanted. That’s right Jake, my laptop screen actually has brightness now!
So whats new with me? I’ve got a new job, new boyfriend and I am ready to write THE post. That’s right. New Year New Fricken Me! Because what day is it today? Its New Years Eve b*tches. And because this is a post for the first time in ages it’s probably going to be a long one… Sorry not sorry. But what I will try to do is split it up over the next few days so here we go. Here is how I prep for the new year; or as I like to call it..
Operation Chaotic Purification
My life is at the moment… well, for a better word, f*cked. I am so disorganised its unreal. And I hate it. I am an over planner at heart. In fact don’t even get me started on how disorganised my planner is. I haven’t even finished making it for this year yet! So it’s time to begin Operation Chaotic Purification:
Step 1: New Years Eve and Day
- Go shopping for all the essentials. I am talking, pants, socks, new jeans because mine have a hole in after sitting on glass on a night out.. don’t ask.
- Clothing clear out. You know, that top which you haven’t worn for 3 years but kept because you ‘kinda’ like it? Gotta go. Same with your make up.. did you even know your make up goes out of date? well it does so..
- Make up clear out.
- Just clean my whole room… I am blaming Nathan for this one, full cold cuppas everywhere!
- Set resolutions/goals.
- Finish and sort out my planner. I’ll do a post on this years planner soon!
- Get ready for body detox on the 1st (tomorrow). I’ll post my detox plan.
Step 2: Over the next week or well hopefully this month…
- Set up my online banking. I know I know its annoying for me too!
- Prep blog posts.
- Create and sort out my office space.
- Change blog appearance. Lets evolve!
New Year New Me
Once again all I am seeing is people complaining about those who set goals/New Years resolutions rather than people actually setting them! How are people still getting likes on social media for complaining about new year new me? Boring!
New Years day is on a Monday this year and it’s just like a bloggers heaven. Complete fresh starts all round ay?
I am not really going to go into setting resolutions/goals etc.. because that was soooo last year! Literally.. need help? Here you go : New Year New Iya – Louisa’s. But I am going to of course write my own! Here are my main ones which I think you can probably add to your list:
- Cut all negative influences out of your life. I started doing this this year and trust me it helps. This includes people. I was worried about this because there’s always that bit of you which doesn’t want to upset anyone but trust me on this. Snip snip b*tches.✂️✂️ 💁🏽 (Yeah that’s right I can insert emojis on my new Mac😏)
- Travel more. This doesn’t have to be to the other side of the world it could literally be to the next town over.. but I think we owe it to ourselves to experience more in life.
- Compliment others AND yourself more.
- Learn a new skill. Language, something in the kitchen, dance?
- Meet new people.
- Become more confident and take more chances.
- Spend more time with people who matter. Because if there’s one thing I’ve learnt is sometimes for various reasons people just disappear from your life at all ages, all stages of health…
- Plan more for your future.
- Dream big. Then turn it into a reality.
- Be more positive.
That’s it from me guys! All of my goals and prep. Only leaves one thing to do and that’s get ready for next year, more posts, continuation of the “You’re pretty campaign…”, more adventures! Thank you for all the support over the past year; i’ll post my fave moments soon. And have a great New Year!
Love Iya – Louisa and the whole team x