This one is one that I know is going to make people laugh, and that is because being “ginger” or a red-head in today’s society is seen as joke…
Just as stereotypes of “dumb blondes,” “blondes have more fun” etc.. being naturally ginger carries stereotypes too. The idea of ginger’s being angry or feisty or sunburnt etc.. is a common joke amongst so many people and trust me after being in a relationship with a Ginger guy in the past I have heard them all… and okay laugh a little, in fact some are funny/creative. But just as I get bored with the “Hiya Iya” jokes it turns out people with ginger hair are bored with the jokes too…
I know you’re dying to hear the jokes so here’s a few; Terry’s chocolate orange, Jaffa cake, constantly being informed of having mixed race children with ginger Afros..
Ok now that’s out-of-the-way, here’s the main points.
- Ginger’s have no souls is boring now.
- Asking what colour pubes someone has is just wrong.. no matter what hair colour they have.. if you really care that much and get off on it then the persons eyebrow colour is normally their pubes colour (you’re welcome) but in today’s society where drawn on brows and tinting is so popular unless you’re with someone you probably just aren’t going to know… sorry.
- Just because someone is ginger it doesn’t make them unattractive.
- Freckles aren’t ugly.
- Not every Ginger is angry or bad-tempered.
- Just because you’re ginger doesn’t mean you can’t wear red.
- Don’t ask a redhead why they haven’t dyed their hair.
- Theres a difference between banter and bullying.
Meet Emma who is naturally a red-head (yes that’s her actual unedited hair colour in the first two pictures).. This is what people see VS. actual Emma VS. brunette Emma
Yes Emma is ginger. She is also bubbly, giggly,a dancer, a great model and a good friend!
Emma is Pretty! You know, for a girl with any hair colour.
Don’t forget to check out our last campaign post; You Are Pretty! You Know, For a Feminine Guy.
You can hit Emma up on insta; Emmalou243