My Goals : The July Edition

My Goals : The July Edition

So in the last Goals post I wrote about why have just now started this and Why. And revealed it was because of my friend Drew who had passed away at the end of May. If you missed it and have no idea what I am talking about you can give it a read here. So now I am back again to revise last months goals and set new ones. I know you are probably thinking why didn’t I post this on Sunday? But I was too excited to post “You Are Pretty! You Know, For A Slut.” My bad ahaha. I promise they’ll start being on the first of every month after this one!

Last Months Goals

I know what you are thinking… did I actually bother! And trust me I am as shocked as you. I’ve actually bothered and achieved things! So here were my goals and here’s what happened with them.

1. To stay motivated. The past few weeks I have been so motivated and things are finally starting to come together.
  2. Reach a higher social media following. We have grown! And I have hit goals for the month.
  3. Stay above 1.5k views. My views are still going well but I must say I’ve only started posting properly in the last couple of weeks so my views are shy of what I wanted. But I will get there next month.
  4. Continue campaign work. The “You are pretty! You Know, for a..” campaign has all been written up and officially finishes this month! Then it’s onto the next project.
  5. Set up a media kit for more collabs and sponsored posts. I just have a few little finishing touches and then I am done with this!
  6. Find out about blogging events. Still unsure on this one! More research needs to be made.
  7. Post at least once a week. This is currently happening!
  8. Get more organised! I officially have an office space now! Wooo
  9. Spend at least 3 days a week doing focus work. Now the office is up and running I have no excuses haha.
  10. Just start having fun with it all again. I am so excited for the campaign posts its unreal. Haven’t felt like this in a while.

So goals have all been achieved!

My July Goals

1. Reach 1.5k views again. And of course stay there.
  2. Keep hitting my social media growth goals. New goals for next month are needed!
  3. Start a new project. Its time to come up with idea!
  4. Send out my media kit to people! Lets get working.
  5. Start focusing on my new business adventure more. Time to get my head back in the game.
  6. Start the Vlogging process. Even if that is thinking of ideas on what to do.
  7. Build the beauty section up in this blog. Its pretty poor… sorry! haha
  8. Continue going to the gym 3 times a week.
  9. Look into starting a new hobby. I have a couple of ideas.
  10. Keep enjoying my blog.

So now I’ll leave you with two questions; What are your goals for this month? What goal did you manage to achieve last month?

1. 4th July 2018 / 4:23 pm

It’s great that you set goals for each month and complete them

2. Ann Snook
    4th July 2018 / 8:12 pm

I just started setting monthly goals last month. Though I didn’t achieve many of them in full, it motivated me for this month! A big one of mine is to enter a writing contest sometime in July.

4th July 2018 / 8:35 pm

Great goals for July, I wish you every luck on achieving them! My goal for this month is to just make it through living the best life I can!

4. 4th July 2018 / 10:56 pm

I feel really happy for you as you successfully set goals each month and achieve it. Its about your hard work and dedication. Keep it up Princess. This month also you will achieve your goals.

5. 5th July 2018 / 3:34 pm

Having aims and targets is so important, even more so for freelancers like bloggers are. Personally, I’m harvesting now what I’ve been mailing.-writing-posting-PRin for in the last 2 months. But having goals and schedules works.

6. 6th July 2018 / 11:35 am

I love that you have set goals. I love that you accomplished your goals in June. My goal for the summer months is to enjoy my summer with my kids while they are out for school. My goal for this month to write more posts than I have been so I can gain some more followers and readers. Lots of luck on your goals and I can’t wait to read avout them for August.

7. 6th July 2018 / 12:04 pm

I should also try this setting of goals every month. Good luck for your goal achievement. May you achieve it 🙂

8. 6th July 2018 / 5:36 pm

Having fun with it all is so very essential. You have to enjoy yourself or it doesn’t really pay off in the end. I always need to remember that and why I am doing what I am doing.

9. 7th July 2018 / 4:57 am

Glad you hit last month’s goals Iya! I think I forgot one bit there about getting my media kit ready but that’s a wake-up I’m getting. Even so, hope to learn that you also accomplished this month’s goals. Happy July!

10. 7th July 2018 / 11:29 am

These are interesting and a little challenging goals you’ve set. Having goals is important too and i hope you reach all of them in good time. For me, my major goal is to launch my first app, and my minor goal is to be able to be able to grow my blog views above 1.5k i had in my starting month (last month). Hopefully I’m able to achieve my second goal if I’m able to balance my priorities well. I wish you good luck!

11. 10th July 2018 / 7:36 pm

some of the goals are pretty challenging, and I also have almost the same goals for blogging routine, but I still don’t know how to reach these numbers ;( wish you luck with all from this list!

12. 11th July 2018 / 5:01 pm

I haven’t lost my mojo, just been super busy with life. But make a list like this helps keep you on track.