So in the last Goals post I wrote about why have just now started this and Why. And revealed it was because of my friend Drew who had passed away at the end of May. If you missed it and have no idea what I am talking about you can give it a read here. So now I am back again to revise last months goals and set new ones. I know you are probably thinking why didn’t I post this on Sunday? But I was too excited to post “You Are Pretty! You Know, For A Slut.” My bad ahaha. I promise they’ll start being on the first of every month after this one!
Last Months Goals
I know what you are thinking… did I actually bother! And trust me I am as shocked as you. I’ve actually bothered and achieved things! So here were my goals and here’s what happened with them.
- To stay motivated. The past few weeks I have been so motivated and things are finally starting to come together.
- Reach a higher social media following. We have grown! And I have hit goals for the month.
- Stay above 1.5k views. My views are still going well but I must say I’ve only started posting properly in the last couple of weeks so my views are shy of what I wanted. But I will get there next month.
- Continue campaign work. The “You are pretty! You Know, for a..” campaign has all been written up and officially finishes this month! Then it’s onto the next project.
- Set up a media kit for more collabs and sponsored posts. I just have a few little finishing touches and then I am done with this!
- Find out about blogging events. Still unsure on this one! More research needs to be made.
- Post at least once a week. This is currently happening!
- Get more organised! I officially have an office space now! Wooo
- Spend at least 3 days a week doing focus work. Now the office is up and running I have no excuses haha.
- Just start having fun with it all again. I am so excited for the campaign posts its unreal. Haven’t felt like this in a while.
So goals have all been achieved!
My July Goals
- Reach 1.5k views again. And of course stay there.
- Keep hitting my social media growth goals. New goals for next month are needed!
- Start a new project. Its time to come up with idea!
- Send out my media kit to people! Lets get working.
- Start focusing on my new business adventure more. Time to get my head back in the game.
- Start the Vlogging process. Even if that is thinking of ideas on what to do.
- Build the beauty section up in this blog. Its pretty poor… sorry! haha
- Continue going to the gym 3 times a week.
- Look into starting a new hobby. I have a couple of ideas.
- Keep enjoying my blog.
So now I’ll leave you with two questions; What are your goals for this month? What goal did you manage to achieve last month?