The Complete List of The You Are Pretty! You Know, For A… Campaign.

I know I know I am sad too! This amazing empowering series is over! So I am leaving you with a couple of questions.

Do you see the people as the signs or do you now see them differently?

Have you judged someone before?

Do you feel bad for judging others?

Have you ever felt judged by someone or society?

What would your sign say?

Here is the completed series of You Are Pretty! You Know, For A… Campaign.

1. You Are Pretty You Know! For a Black girl.
  2. Your Insta Pics Are Pretty You Know! For a Black Girl.
  3. You Are Pretty You Know! For a Sporty Girl.
  4. You Are Pretty You Know! For a Feminine Guy.
  5. You Are Pretty You Know! For a Ginger.
  6. You Are Pretty You Know! For a Tall Girl.
  7. You Are Pretty You Know! For a Flat Chested Girl.
  8. You Are Pretty You Know! For a Depressed Guy.
  9. You Are Pretty You Know! For a Tattooed Girl.
  10. You Are Pretty You Know! For a Fat Girl.
  11. You Are Pretty You Know! For a Slut.
  12. You Are Pretty You Know! For a Black Girl – The Final Edition.

Think twice before you judge people on todays societies standards. Learn to think for yourself!

1. L
    25th July 2018 / 4:40 pm

Loved all of these, I think nearly everyone has judged someone or passed a comment at sometime in their life, we definitely don’t live in a perfect world but perhaps if people thought before they did comment it could be a lovelier place

2. 25th July 2018 / 10:21 pm

I’m really not sure what my sign would say. This was an interesting campaign bringing many things for us all to think about. We need to learn to think before speaking more.

3. Tonya Tardiff
    25th July 2018 / 11:19 pm

These are beautiful and powerful photos, but they are so sad. I really hope there aren’t people out there who really say these things 🙁

4. 26th July 2018 / 1:52 am

This is a great campaign Iya. Now, I am wondering what my sign would say if I were to pose for you. hahaha Pretty for a 40+ fat Mama? hahahha Well done! 😀

5. 26th July 2018 / 6:30 am

I love these and how you’ve created them but I can’t get over that people actually say these things to people. I fit in quite a few of these x

6. 26th July 2018 / 9:10 am

I love this! I think as a society we are programmed to judge to quickly and I think there are a lot of negative consequences that stem from that! It is great that you are raising awareness against this 🙂

7. 26th July 2018 / 9:18 am

Lovely and powerful campaign for sure. Its is very important to have that confidence in oneself and judging comes very naturally to humans and you cannot stop that for sure.

26th July 2018 / 1:04 pm

I think this is such a powerful campaign, it is so awful that people still make these comments and spread such negativity around. Things like this are so important, to come together against these hateful people and rise above it.

9. Rosey
    26th July 2018 / 2:06 pm

Everyone is pretty at times and not so much at others. Inside and outside. As different as we are, we still have so many things that make us one. Best not to judge, for sure.

10. 27th July 2018 / 2:26 am

I have always enjoyed this series, it’s really amazing what posts like this can do for people who can relate to them. It’s inspiring and empowering and it would be nice to spread this campaign so more people will be inspired and empowered!

27th July 2018 / 7:15 am

❤️❤️

11. 30th July 2018 / 12:01 pm

Such a beautiful campaign 🙂 Every girl is pretty in some or the other way. Girls should always know their worth, You are beautiful in your own way…

12. 31st July 2018 / 11:05 am

WOW! i love the motivation & inspiration behind the message of this post! i’m the you are pretty for a depressed guy lol.
    Mad love & respect for raising awareness of this by posting. I love you for it~!