My Goals : The September Edition

My Goals : The September Edition

Hey guys, you may have noticed that I haven’t posted anything for a month. August has pretty much been blogless. But I have valid reasons for this! I had to take some me time because the next few months are about to become hectic. September – December in my blogger life are always the craziest months; so get ready for a shit load of content people! All though I love summer and the heat, Autumn for me is probably one of my favourite times. My blog anniversary, My Birthday, Halloween, and everything else that comes with it. I am ill at the moment thanks to my boyfriend! So I am going to keep this one short and sweet.

Without further a do here are;

My September Goals

1. Write at least 5 blog posts.
  2. Start my new project – It’s coming up!
  3. Update and redesign my Instagram account.
  4. Gym 3 times a week.
  5. Grow my Twitter account.
  6. Connect with new bloggers
  7. Start to eat healthier!
  8. Keep motivated
  9. Stop napping as much…
  10. Start positive thinking.

What are your goals for the month? Let me know in the comments!

1. 5th September 2018 / 1:55 am

One thing I have learnt from you is to make goals monthly. My only goal is to stay mentally well without medicines. See less patients, write and paint minimum 10 stuff.

5th September 2018 / 9:35 am

Love it!

2. 5th September 2018 / 7:07 am

Those are some great goals, and nothing there which is unachievable. I definitely want to start exercising more as well x

3. 5th September 2018 / 12:22 pm

Hey gorgeous! Goal making is essential to plan out things accordingly. Will try to follow up

4. 5th September 2018 / 3:21 pm

great nice goals you have set for your self i wish you get to accomplish them all,and thanks for reminding me on setting my goals for the month and making them accomplished.

5. 5th September 2018 / 8:22 pm

It’s good to know I’m not the only one who took a “blog vacation,” so to speak! I’m just getting back to it, myself, after a much longer break of a few months! My goals now are to get back on track with blogging, as well as working out, and balance all of that with my fulltime remote job, family life, sewing, and other things.

5th September 2018 / 9:53 pm

Sounds great to me!

5th September 2018 / 8:49 pm

There sounds like some great goals here. I love how motivated you seem to be. Good luck in achieving these, you got this!

7. Khushboo
    5th September 2018 / 9:28 pm

That’s awesome goals girl. Keep going girl. It’s good to have goals.

8. Blair villanueva
    6th September 2018 / 2:15 am

It is important to have a me-time because it is our self that deserves it. Now you are ready to face the busy months!

9. 6th September 2018 / 11:48 pm

Love your goals. I seriously need to gt back to the swing of social media after a 3 month hiatus. Here’s to checking off everything on our list!

10. 6th September 2018 / 11:55 pm

I’m getting a new routine in place and sticking to working lots and keeping on top of my cleaning too. It’s a hard balance! Good luck with your goals for this month,

11. 7th September 2018 / 8:36 am

Your September goals are terrific and I love that you have jotted it down and now that you have shared it with all of us, I would really like to know if you actually achieve these goals

12. Rosey
    7th September 2018 / 10:20 am

I haven’t set any blog goals because my work is keeping me too busy right now. I will when I get some down time. I hope you feel better soon!