A list of my goals and dreams for 2019.
SHi guys! I know what you are thinking, yes I am going to go into more depth about the re-brand and of course tell you what is coming up this year but I also just really wanted to share with you a little project I am doing this year thanks to my Mum and Stepdad. For Christmas I received ‘The 52 Lists Project by Moorea Seal” (Not sponsored but Moorea feel free to contact me as I do need coin).
The idea is that you write a list each week. Every two pages is a new list concept and you fill it out over the year as away to help better yourself by understanding more about you and achieving your goals… and well you all know I love writing a good list.
- Move in with Nathan – Uh no we are not about to become home owners… he’ll probs just move in to my mums with me.
- Go on a holiday – because I need one. Desperately.
- Complete 10 dates on our list – Nathan and I have a date list with all sorts on and we are slowly working through them!
- Hit 50k blog views.
- Hit 1k Facebook likes.
- Hit 2k Twitter followers.
- Hit 5k Instagram followers.
- Get in Shape – More to come on this one.
- Drink a bottle of water a day.
- Hit my savings targets – I have a lot to save for this year!
- Be more positive and not let negative people affect my mood.
- Make each day a happy one.
- Make more money outside of work.
- Plank 3 times a week.
- Plan my workouts by week.
- Have two hours of ‘Me’ time a week – no phone in sight.
- Meal prep.
- Read two books a month – I brought so many books last year and didn’t even read one!
- Take 10k steps a day – I need to use my Fitbit more!
- Go to a gig.
- Get a new wardrobe – meaning the clothes inside, I am fed up of wearing the exact same tops.
- Take better care of my skin – I started this last year, no more baby wipes and actually use some face masks and scrubs!
- Learn a new skill.
- Follow a cleaning plan.
- Enrol in an online course.
- Complete this book weekly!
“If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, never the goal.”
So that’s list 1 of 52. What are your goals and dreams for the year?